Monday 2 June 2014

the little things 01

mondays are hard. you're tired from the weekend and starting at the beginning of a new week of work can be downright depressing. on mondays it's especially important to stop and enjoy the little things that make you happy. so starting today, i'm going to post about a little thing that makes me happy on mondays!

today, it's these life savers in my desk drawer.



















it makes me immensely happy to pull open my drawer, break open the wrapper on one of those minty delights and pop it in my mouth. most of the time i crunch them into oblivion in only a few seconds. but once in a while, when i'm feel especially patient i'll suck on one for like five minutes. those are the good ones, the long-lasting ones.

what is keeping you sane today? any tips to keep the monday blues away?

No comments:

Post a Comment