Friday 9 May 2014

on organization.

have you ever had one of those moments when you literally couldn't continue with anything until you cleaned up your workspace? i had that today. i got back to my desk after a few days off and my brain literally couldn't compute anything until i got myself organized. it didn't help that i had a million things waiting for me and i couldn't decide what to do first. the answer? none of it, ignore it until after you've cleaned!

so i de-cluttered my desk (and my mind) and made myself a massive to-do list.



i even checked off a bunch of things on the list this afternoon. now i'm feeling much more in control! now i just need to find the time to actually sort through all of my files and come up with a legit system to stay organized. 

next time i'm feeling overwhelmed i'll try keep this in mind:


No comments:

Post a Comment